Calm + Expressing + Emotional Support
BENEFITS AND PROPERTIES
- Calms the Soul and Spirit
- Calms aggression and quits the mind
- Embrace one’s own integrity and truth
- Impart strength to confidently express feelings and thoughts
- Awakening compassion
- Facilitate calm and rational communication
Thanks to a magical combination of lead and water within its feldspar structure, its dazzling emerald hue and mottled light-green specs echo the color of the Amazon River and its calming and soothing energies. Hold tight to the Amazonite Crystal during times of stress and call on its ultra chill vibes for a much-needed float down your inner river of tranquility. The anti-anxiety medication of the crystal world, the Amazonite is a powerful heart chakra stone, helping to release toxic emotions when placed on the chest in a healing layout.
Meditate with the Amazonite and ask it to bring clarity and truth to the purpose of your life. During this therapeutic session, tell the Amazonite your deepest hopes and dreams of the future, no matter how wild or fantastic. Like the old saying goes, if you can dream it, you can achieve it.
In crystal healing, people often say that the crystal chooses you instead of the other way around. If the Amazonite crystal properties have found their way into your life, it's a sign that you're in need of the truth, even if it hurts. The Amazonite crystal healing properties remind us that it's time for our voices to be heard. A powerful throat chakra stone, the Amazonite healing properties help you move beyond the fear of confrontation or judgment so you can freely pursue and express your true self. The filters of society, like gender roles and cultural expectations, often cloud inner truth, but Amazonite properties help guide you to a more genuine plane of existence.
These traditional Japa Malas contain 108 beads. The type of bead combined with a specific mantra, is thought to have special properties that empower healing, a better sense of well-being and spiritual growth.
All malas are handmade in India with premium quality authentic natural gemstones. Care and attention is put into every mala to ensure they are long lasting and durable for the practice of daily japa.
Each mala comes with a free gift bag. The style of the gift bag will be random and may not be the same bag in picture.
- Select any Mantra or Name of God, preferably that given to you by your Guru, and repeat it from 108 to 1,080 times daily (one to ten malas).
- Always keep your Guru-Mantra a secret. Never disclose it to anyone.
- It is better to stick to one Mantra only. See Lord Krishna in Rama, Shiva, Durga, Gayatri and in everyone.
- Get up at 4a.m. and do Japa for two hours. The early morning period (Brahmamuhurta) and dusk is the most favourable time for Japa and meditation. This is when Sattva (purity or steadiness) is predominant.
- Take a bath or wash your hands, feet, face and mouth before sitting for Japa in the morning. At other times this is not absolutely necessary. Do Japa whenever you have leisure, at the three junctions of the day - morning, noon and evening - and before going to bed.
- Face east or north during the practice. This enhances the efficacy of the Japa. Sit on a deer skin or rug. Spread a piece of cloth over it. This conserves body-electricity. Sit in a separate meditation room or in any suitable place, such as a temple, on a river bank or under a banyan or peepul tree.
- Maintain a steady pose. Attain mastery of the posture. You must be able to sit in Padmasana, Siddhasana or Sukhasana for three hours at a strech.
- Reslove to complete a certain minimum number of malas before leaving your seat.
- Recite some prayers before starting the Japa.
- A rosary is a whip to goad the mind towards God. Use a rudraksha or tulsi mala of 108 beads.
- Do not allow the mala to hang below the navel. Keep the hand near the heart or the nose.
- The mala must not be visible to you or to others. Cover it with a towel or handkerchief, which must be clean and washed daily.
- Use the middle finger and the thumb of the right to roll the beads. The use of the index finger is prohibited.
- Do not cross the meru while rolling the beads. Turn back when you come to it.