Growth + Protection + Empathy
BENEFITS AND PROPERTIES
- Stone of transformation; assists in changes and growth
- Provides protection and absorbs negativity
- Encourages expression of feelings and empathy towards all
- Balances the heart chakra by supporting emotional understanding
Malachite is a protection stone, absorbing negative energies and pollutants from the atmosphere and from the body. It guards against radiation of all kinds, clears electromagnetic pollution and heals earth energies. Keep near microwaves in the kitchen and televisions in living areas. In the workplace Malachite protects against noise, over-bright fluorescent lighting, and harmful rays from technological equipment, negative phone calls and emails.
Malachite personifies the deep healing green of nature and represents the innate beauty of flowers, trees, roots and plants. It manifests a deep Devic green which rules the material plane. It is a Stone of Transformation, assisting one in changing situations and providing for spiritual growth. It heals on physical and emotional levels, drawing out impurities and stimulating the Life Force throughout the aura and body.
As a stone of travel, Malachite protects and overcomes fears of flying if you empower the crystal before a trip by holding it. It helps with jet lag, encourages smooth business travel, and protects in travel on congested highways.
Malachite is an effective remedy for female problems, especially regulating the menstrual cycle and cramps, and for easing labor.
Known to lower blood pressure, Malachite also treats epilepsy, travel sickness and vertigo. It helps in the healing of fractures, swollen joints, growths, tumors, torn muscles and broken bones. It enhances the immune system and stimulates the liver to release toxins.
Malachite has the ability to serve different purposes for different people. For those highly evolved and dedicated to humanitarian purposes, it assists in grounding higher energies onto the planet for those purposes. For those in a purification process, Malachite acts as a purger and a mirror to the subconscious, reflecting into the conscious mind that which needs to be cleansed.
With its pure energy rays of green, Malachite is dedicated to the Heart Chakra. Located near the center of the breastbone, it regulates our interaction with the external world and controls what we embrace and what we resist. It gives us the balancing ability to be ourselves within the environment. When the heart chakra is out of balance you may feel either controlling or controlled in a relationship and become critical of the little foibles of others. You may well find yourself having inappropriately strong emotional responses to everyday external stimuli.
These traditional Japa Malas contain 108 beads. The type of bead combined with a specific mantra, is thought to have special properties that empower healing, a better sense of well-being and spiritual growth.
All malas are handmade in India with premium quality authentic natural gemstone beads. Care and attention is put into every mala to ensure they are long lasting and durable for the practice of daily japa.
Each mala comes with a free gift bag. The style of the gift bag will be random and may not be the same bag in picture.
- Select any Mantra or Name of God, preferably that given to you by your Guru, and repeat it from 108 to 1,080 times daily (one to ten malas).
- Always keep your Guru-Mantra a secret. Never disclose it to anyone.
- It is better to stick to one Mantra only. See Lord Krishna in Rama, Shiva, Durga, Gayatri and in everyone.
- Get up at 4a.m. and do Japa for two hours. The early morning period (Brahmamuhurta) and dusk is the most favourable time for Japa and meditation. This is when Sattva (purity or steadiness) is predominant.
- Take a bath or wash your hands, feet, face and mouth before sitting for Japa in the morning. At other times this is not absolutely necessary. Do Japa whenever you have leisure, at the three junctions of the day - morning, noon and evening - and before going to bed.
- Face east or north during the practice. This enhances the efficacy of the Japa. Sit on a deer skin or rug. Spread a piece of cloth over it. This conserves body-electricity. Sit in a separate meditation room or in any suitable place, such as a temple, on a river bank or under a banyan or peepul tree.
- Maintain a steady pose. Attain mastery of the posture. You must be able to sit in Padmasana, Siddhasana or Sukhasana for three hours at a strech.
- Reslove to complete a certain minimum number of malas before leaving your seat.
- Recite some prayers before starting the Japa.
- A rosary is a whip to goad the mind towards God. Use a rudraksha or tulsi mala of 108 beads.
- Do not allow the mala to hang below the navel. Keep the hand near the heart or the nose.
- The mala must not be visible to you or to others. Cover it with a towel or handkerchief, which must be clean and washed daily.
- Use the middle finger and the thumb of the right to roll the beads. The use of the index finger is prohibited.
- Do not cross the meru while rolling the beads. Turn back when you come to it.